When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still looking for a Shelby Airflow or Hiawatha Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

omwmike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello, I know I'm being difficult, but I really want an original paint shelby Airflo, or Hiawatha arrow with the funky handlebars and the long tank, I want a rider, so something fairly complete, thanks for any help, Mike

Hope you have $10k laying around. Not trying to be a smartass. Thats the truth. To find an original paint one is going to be extremely difficult. All of tgethe ones i know of are in collections that are not for sale. Good luck with your search. Id love to find an original paint one also but ive settled for my satin black one. Good enough for me.

Hope you have $10k laying around. Not trying to be a smartass. Thats the truth. To find an original paint one is going to be extremely difficult. All of tgethe ones i know of are in collections that are not for sale. Good luck with your search. Id love to find an original paint one also but ive settled for my satin black one. Good enough for me.

I was thinking the same thing, do we even know how many OG bikes are out there, most of the ones I've seen are restored.

I never realized how rare an original Speedline was until I got mine. I don't think there are more than about a dozen. Counting Arrows probably about 30 or less. BTW I think $10k would be in the ball park. V/r Shawn

if you want a good rider and don't need original parts I have this no nose with soft ease fork available
2 speed kick back and a lot of after market parts $2500 + shipping ready to ride

NO NOSE-3.jpg
NO NOSE-1.jpg

NO NOSE-3.jpg

NO NOSE-1.jpg

I just bumped up the Shelby thread in the General discussion area. LOTS OF PHOTOS. Nine pages to be exact. Get your Shelby fix on And feel free to add photos guys.

Yep. Everyone would love to have one. I just want a toned down version, badged as an eagle or flying cloud without a tank. Rob.

Back