When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still need a 26" rear drop stand

-

Larmo63

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So it seems as if somebody snaked the stand from Tony at the Cyclone Coaster Swap before I could buy it. I still need one if'n ya gots one????

Tony had it sitting there for most of the day? I almost bought it. Something kept telling me "buy it" and I didn't listen AGAIN! I guess i should have so I could have hooked you up later. If only i would have known. Sorry. Another guy at the swap had one also but i don't know if he's on here or not?? I'll keep me eyes peelled up here in norcal for you. There are 2 swaps coming in the next few weeks.

Where are these Northern California swaps? Please advise! Also, I might have a spare dropstand- I'd be interested in trading for ca.1900 bike parts, or cash.

Last edited:
I don't have any really old stuff, but I have cash. The Memory Lane one is so-so. It works, but it isn't made out of the right stock as far as I'm concerned. I'm picky I guess. Not quite right. I want a real one. One million dollar reward for the whereabouts of one. Cash.

Back