When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still Out There

-

stoney

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
You know, it still amazes me, the bikes are still being found here there and everywhere. I've been fartin around with these things for over 30 years and they STILL keep coming out of the woodwork, literally. Not just low end bikes but on the higher end of the value scale. Glad to see there are many bikes found out there and many more to be discovered. It's a BIG country out there.

Sorry, no photos. Just commenting on the bikes that have been showing up here either for sale or going into members collections.

1541761412401.png

Was on CL for four hours when I saw the listing. It was in my truck an hour later...

For years this was crammed in a shed 1/2 mile from my house..the reason I found it was I asked the garage owner about a bicycle wheel hanging from the rafters in his shop..
1541761677653.png

They are out there...

You are so right...there still out to be found and had, its just being at the right place at the right time or by asking people gets you fresh finds!!!

Back