When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

still sitting there after 3 years locked up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s not combo lock, it’s a key lock ..looks like it’s gonna take a good hack saw I doubt a pair of bolt cutters would work.
cordless sawzall.

work smarter, not harder.

It took me about 12 seconds to remove a U lock with one of these.

1579667567711.png

Last edited:
See if the burger king has a blow torch or something they can lend you. Maybe they can have one of the regulars sit on the lock to break it, if no torch

3 years abandon property...its yours. Its a mystery what happened to the owner....(who did not know how to lock up his bike properly)
You got a bunch of great parts there. (even stripped it of it's brake pads, LOL.)
Die grinder would be your best bet. Or if you have any friends in the Fire Dept, that could cut it with hydraulic metal shears.

Last edited:
I live near a local Burger King and college area this bike just been sitting there looks to me like a good decent rider I’d put back together what do you guys think? Or even for parts, I’ve asked the manager a couple times if he knows who the bike belongs to..he doesn’t even know and says it been there for atleast 4tears now It appears to be 73 suburban

View attachment 1127706

View attachment 1127707

View attachment 1127708

View attachment 1127709
Any updates on this one?

I think i broke one of those u locks with a hammer and nails long ago. Maybe try it with some kinda hole punch.... Unless you can torch it off.

Some bicycle thieves in DC use to use freon / AC refrigerant and a hammer. Freeze the lock and strike it with a hammer. Sometimes it work , sometimes it didnt.

Back