When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still wayyy to much snow to bike .... so let's i.d. this bike!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have an incling that this is not an Elgin. The chainring really looks to be elgin, but the frame and fork suggest otherwise. I had posted a moment ago that I thought this was a 1925 or 26 Elgin, but I revised my comment and am thinking not so. The way the middle tube is attached partly to the down tube, as opposed to completely separate and joined only to the headtube on that side, is what makes me think it is not Elgin. The fork also looks different to any I am aware of that Elgin used. The top tube is also more sharply and precisely angled down than what is seen on Elgins of that time, and it also appears to be a little different type of seat post. Elgin top bars on the earlier models are almost more so curved downward, rather than angular like this one is. Wish I could be of a little better help.

Last edited:
Back