When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sting-Ray at Walmart

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BroCraig

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hmmmmm
4c1f19e2fefa639a1058e7ca8c92fbd7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you buy it?

Oh no. Should have taken time to look and see what it was made of but I did not have much time. But I was just surprised to see it sitting there in Walmart did not even think to look at how much it was. Certainly not made as well as the original I’m sure.

Oh no. Should have taken time to look and see what it was made of but I did not have much time. But I was just surprised to see it sitting there in Walmart did not even think to look at how much it was. Certainly not made as well as the original I’m sure.

$125 bucks, and there are people already trying to flip them on Ebay for $300++++

I checked my local Walmart a few days ago. No Stingray bikes at all. One mountain bike and a few little kid's bikes. Nothing else.

I checked my local Walmart a few days ago. No Stingray bikes at all. One mountain bike and a few little kid's bikes. Nothing else.

The current pandemic has caused a BOOM in bike sales, and a shortage in the supply chain since most of these bikes come from where?

You guessed it............CHINA & Taiwan

Last edited:
Back