When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray 63/64 deluxe kickstand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kasper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello cabers, I really need a chrome 63/64 shorty sting ray kickstand I'm trying to finish a bike and that's the last part I need. Please anyone have any leads let me know asap. Has to be chrome and unstamped it's for a deluxe stingray. Thanks-Thomas

I have some chrome nos Schwinn kickstands, how would I determine if they are for a 63/64 Stingray?

The kickstand in the middle is the one I'm looking for. The other 2 are just for reference. The one on the left is a kickstand for a stingray junior which is almost identical except the flare on the bottom of the early stingrayhas slightly more curve to it. Also the early stingray kickstand wont have any stamping on them on the backside of the top of the arm. The other tall kickstand is a 8339 which is mid to late 60s Sting Ray's. But those were stamped "8339".

Okay, I will dig them out and see if I have anything like that. I will let you know.

Back