When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

StingRay oddities I have seen

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is classic!
Direct from the official Schwinnbikes.com website regarding the Grape Krate:

"Rumored to"?
Come on, man!
I guess the company's historical documentation didn't get transferred over to China.
Or at the very least to Pacific cycle or who ever the heck owns the Schwinn name?

It wasn't very serious at all. 🤣 And I did not tell him to STFU. He was asked by the threads originator to not post in his thread any longer so after he continued I reminded him of that request, and then said "so maybe it's time for you to STFU." It was a suggestion. 😉

By the way, welcome to the Cabe!

Well Gary, you are blinded by your own arrogance! What you fail to realize, is you or anyone else (except the moderators) has no right to tell someone stop posting in a public forum, and/or suggest that they STFU because you don't like what they post when it contradicts the narrative that is trying to be portrayed!

And here is another one of your arrogant posts where you are laughing because one of your posts on Facebook was deleted when you told me to Go F#&k Myself when I asked a simple question about something you posted.

Back