When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray parts bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I recently finished up a Stingray build for myself and that allowed me to use up some extra parts on a couple more. These two I can play around on and beat up. I have this set of chopper forks on the '70 that someone made out of what seems to be a Schwinn road bike with I'm guessing 28 inch wheels. They did a great job the chrome survived, almost and just a few hammer marks from coaxing it into shape. I will see how it rides once it is complete but I'm liking the 20 inch over the 16 inch wheel. The coppertone has a few non Schwinn parts but still a blast to ride. If I can find another decent frame its off to the chop shop for these 2 hahahah

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

I just could not bring myself to leave that chopper fork on this one. I had this Schwinn factory replacement fork so I put it to good use. I did not have a Schwinn front wheel but that does not stop it from riding like the devil. I really like the bigger BMX tire it really tears it up.

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

Back