When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray prices

-

vince72

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’ve been wanting to add a stingray to my bike list and wow are they expensive here is socal even for project bikes. Seems like ones that ride or need very minor things start at $300
That’s what I get for starting this hobby this late I guess haha. Il have to keep an eye on CL, EBay, this site and yard sales

I’ve been wanting to add a stingray to my bike list and wow are they expensive here is socal even for project bikes. Seems like ones that ride or need very minor things start at $300
That’s what I get for starting this hobby this late I guess haha. Il have to keep an eye on CL, EBay, this site and yard sales
i have one pm me if interested

Be careful I never ends

C1519E83-FE2A-4307-AE4D-62544B36D6DA.jpeg

453C1172-F0DB-41B9-9BE8-5D78D47F1600.jpeg

Back