When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray seats

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buck sova

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello, are the stingray seat pans dated? And are they different from year to year other than with reflector tabs and the junior seats

Hello, are the stingray seat pans dated? And are they different from year to year other than with reflector tabs and the junior seats
Pans are not dated but there are at 4 styles of them... 6 if you count the krate style..

I don't know enough about them to inform you about all the differences of the seats. I do know that there were 2 different seat styles for the '68-'73 Krates/Sting-Rays. I think from the first Sting-Rays in '63 through the '67 model year, there were 3 different ones? The flat, Polo seat and then 2 different others, maybe made by Persons, from the end of the flat ones until the beginning of the '68 models.

We need to start a parts recognition area in the Sting-Ray section here for ALL the Sting-Rays/Krates/Manta-Rays and maybe include the girls style Sting-Rays, as well. All Chicago-made ones from '63-'81.

Back