When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray Super Deluxe - I didn't know what I had for many years!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mhag68

On Training Wheels
I got this bike for free from an Uncles friend out in Texas about 10-15 years ago. I stuck it in my attic and forgot about it. As I was cleaning things out, I realized it had a springer fork. Well after doing some research, I realized I have a 1965 Super Deluxe in blue! Serial number K471475, the 50th Stingray built on October 16, 1964. I know its a Super Deluxe only for the fact that a portion of the rear fender is still there. Its in pieces, but the frame, fork and crankset are there. In order to do a proper restoration, how much do you think I will need to spend on a correct seat, chain guard, handle bars and tires? I dont know where to start, or what good resources other than eBay for quality parts. I have period correct rims and an RB2 rear hub and front hub, as well as the correct stem, seat post and kickstand. Along with this I do have a 1968 Pea picker, and a 1982 Candy Apple Red Cruiser all original I bought new as a kid.

Any guidance would be appreciated as where to start?

Last edited:
Back