When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray top tube decals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

videoranger

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Anyone have a source for correct top tube Scwhinn decals in white to fit a 67 Stingray. Bicyclebones decals have Schwinn script that is too thick and blunt points on stars, so they are not good. Thanks
Update: Just bought a pair from Kirk on ebay (he'll send the smaller 7 5/8" ) They looked very good from listing pics.

Last edited:
Decals came very well packaged in cardboard inside a padded envelope. I haven't put them on yet. They look very correct when held up next to originals on my other '67 and 65 Stingrays.

Decals came very well packaged in cardboard inside a padded envelope. I haven't put them on yet. They look very correct when held up next to originals on my other '67 and 65 Stingrays.
Looking for similar water slide decals too...I saw both seller listings....thanks for the info.

Be sure to specify the shorter ones if for a Stingray. Larger Schwinn's use longer ones. Also if you need a chain guard screen KoolStuff has a very good screen painter

If anyone has sting ray chain guard original decal scans, I can use one to reproduce another model. thank you.

Back