When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stingray value question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pantmaker

I live for the CABE
Is this worth a couple hundred bucks. It has a two speed kickback.
00404_6WFJ6O44b0P_600x450.jpg

More like $600-$800. I paid $500 for mine in slightly better condition. I added the two speed, repop wheelie bar, and a large aftermarket original sissybar, original springer and value it between $1500-$2000- based on condition and value of parts

IMG_2460.JPG

Nice. Going to try and clean up the seat or reupholster it? What works to clean up seats like this?

Do not re upholster the seat. They are hard to find even in that condition I paid $85 for one a little better but that was a friend price. I heard goo off was good

Do not re upholster the seat. They are hard to find even in that condition I paid $85 for one a little better but that was a friend price. I heard goo off was good

Are you trying to spell "Goof Off" or "Go Gone" ? Goof Off will ruin the seat,that is some potent chemicals .Says right on the container...DAMAGES MANY PLASTICS AND WORN VINYL ! Goo gone is much mellower but may also have adverse effects.

Back