When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stingray wheel 36 spoke kickback

-

Master

'Lil Knee Scuffer
...pretty confused on this one. I understand 36 spoke wheels were used on 63's and early 64's so is it an early 64? it is center stamped and double knurled...

Untitled.png

Looks like a built up wheel... 2 speeds appeared late in 64 on Stingrays...does your front fork have a caliper brake mount?

Looks like a built up wheel... 2 speeds appeared late in 64 on Stingrays...does your front fork have a caliper brake mount?
I bought the wheel alone and put it on one of my bikes, so I do not know what it originally came on..

I bought the wheel alone and put it on one of my bikes, so I do not know what it originally came on..
I'm relacing a 36 spoke s2 wheel with a 2 speed hub ( the hub didn't come on this wheel ) and I'm trying to find the correct spoke length. If you could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated .

Back