When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stocking Stuffer for the Other Bike Rider in Your Life?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$20 shipped
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Coming up with a great stocking stuffer idea doesn't get much easier than this! She'll just love one of these sparkling crystal or dazzling rose jeweled reflectors adorning that bike you bought for, or forced on her. Same attention and high quality as my other reflectors, at a fraction of the price (4/5). Total diameter 1 1/2” with 1" crystal reflective surface or 3/4” rose reflective surface. Fender mount or under the seat. Cash, personal check, or USPS money order. Sorry no paypal (She's worth writing a check for, right?)

Last edited:
Wouldn't your lady love to display one of these beautiful crystal or dazzling rose colored jeweled reflectors on that bike you bought for her? I think she would! Same attention and high quality as my other reflectors, at a fraction of the price (4/5). Total diameter 1 1/2” with a 3/4” reflective surface. Fender mount or under the seat. Cash, personal check, or USPS money order. Sorry no paypal (She's worth writing a check for, right?)
View attachment 1511511
Look awesome on the bed post to 🙊

I like these boris alot K??!!?. can you send another blue and yellow combonation in combo to me here? You can make alot of money on those as you have them. I just wanter to "raise" a few questions from me..k?

Back