When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stockton swap meet April 10th. best local car meet for us bike guys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
the Stockton Automotive swap meet always has bike guys there, they used to have a building for a bike show and a few parts sellers, but I don't see that mentioned in the flyer. I'm bringing a load of bike junk. 🙂

located at the San Juaquin Fairgrounds

must have been Cabe people there. I sold a bunch of stuff. 🙂

sold again in Turlock today. seemed less bike folks were at that one.

car swaps were where I got almost all my bikes in the 80's before the interweb.

The Stockton Swap stopped doing the bike building recently. My buddy Tony used to do the bike building for many years. He gave it to another guy who did it for a couple years, then another guy. It lost momentum fast after Tony stopped doing it. The show promoter said it was too expensive to rent the building for the day for a non profitable bike show/swap. I'm considering the attempt of starting it all back up again. I'll talk to the show promoter and see what I can do.

It got pretty bad. The whole building and maybe 2 or so people selling. Or just sitting there. People stuck their heads in the door and didn't see anything. Why go in? No promotion was the problem. Would have been better to just have a designated area outside for bikes. A bike show gets interest fast

agreed. the bike building seemed like a waste, especially if they had to pay extra to use it.

still a good swap for bike folks. much better than Turlock yesterday. lucky I brought car junk too.

Back