When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen 1918 columbia double bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I went to an auction yesterday I bought a 1918 Columbia double bar bicycle it's red homemade paint on it but originally was black no badge original rims on it rotted tires large long Fender in the front somebody came last night and stole it so if you see like that for sale in your neighborhood it's stolen cuz it's very unique also a small saddle on it too..for sale its mine..

I guess the outer was a little tin, but I wrapped it in foam. Good to know. I’ll use a better box with other shipments.

No I didn't even have a chance to take a photo of it believe it or not. It was just I got home I fell asleep on the couch then I forgot I bought it believe it or not and then that was it but it's it's a military-style original Rims and unfortunately is house paint red.. there's no badge ..the hangar is still black underneath It has rotted tires on it and the wrong front fender on it... it's a different front fender color yellow I think... not too hard to id .. the handlebars have been cut too so they look kind of odd with a blackout gooseneck that's all I can tell you about it I didn't even have a chance to look at this f****** serial numbers

I’d see who bid against you and contact the auction company, sure they’d be happy to help and don’t want to involve themselves with thieving customers

Back