When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN - 1940 Shelby RARE tank bicycle from Riverside CA Nov 9th 2021

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Fellow cabers .. PLEASE keep your eyes open for this green Shelby bicycle which was stolen a few days back from a CYCLONE COASTER family member with a few other Schwinn balloon bicycles by some POS people … Other bicycles stolen include a black & ivory Schwinn Whizzer - along with a Schwinn Cantilever and some early BMX complete bicycles & parts - tools & family heirloom collectables vintage lunch boxes & childhood memories ...

This Shelby is a more unique model with the oddball tank .. notice how it is not the teardrop / cantilever style .. or the more common tank that fits between the frame front to back … This tank has the front like the teardrop style with the gills then it slightly tapers as it goes back to the seat tube .. see pics

Please help spot this bicycle & get it back to its rightful owner .. don’t support these Pirates

Here are a few pics of this unique rare colored Shelby

Thank you for your help - Frank

SHELBY stolen.jpg

Last edited:
Fellow cabers .. PLEASE keep your eyes open for this green Shelby bicycle which was stolen a few days back from a CYCLONE COASTER family member with a few other Schwinn balloon bicycles by some POS people … Other bicycles stolen include a black & ivory Schwinn Whizzer - along with a Schwinn Cantilever and some early BMX complete bicycles & parts - tools & family heirloom collectables vintage lunch boxes & childhood memories ...

This Shelby is a more unique model with the oddball tank .. notice how it is not the teardrop / cantilever style .. or the more common tank that fits between the frame front to back … This tank has the front like the teardrop style with the gills then it slightly tapers as it goes back to the seat tube .. see pics

Please help spot this bicycle & get it back to its rightful owner .. don’t support these Pirates

View attachment 1512205

View attachment 1512176

View attachment 1512177

View attachment 1512178

View attachment 1512179

View attachment 1512180
Sorry to hear that. We keep our eyes open here in Connecticut.

View attachment 1512205

View attachment 1512176

View attachment 1512177

View attachment 1512178

View attachment 1512179

View attachment 1512180
Hello @ Toditos...Lamentable..😟☹️😟

Hope you guys find it..Uuuufffff..😡
Me personal don't like Pillos.!!

But I like this one....😎😙😜...

......................👇✌️👇.................

Hope you guys find..that beauty.!!!

Hey Amigo Stay safe With Family.!! &Friends.!!

Hey I love @ Jesucristo...ok no doubt.!
But I love when I ride my bikes with.

My lovely SON or WITHOUT MY,

LOVELY SON..JUST I LIKE..

PROTECTION... 😜 😎 😜

BTW..AAAHIII LUULYYYY... 😙 😜 😎

Last edited:
Hello @ Toditos...Lamentable..😟☹️😟

Hope you guys find it..Uuuufffff..😡
Me personal don't like Pillos.!!

But I like this one....😎😙😜...

......................👇✌️👇.................
View attachment 1512676

View attachment 1512675
Hope you guys find..that beauty.!!!

Hey Amigo Stay safe With Family.!! &Friends.!!
Yessir, Criminal Rehabilitation Medication. Fast acting and certain to correct the problem or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back