When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen - 6 antique bicycles

-
Create wanted adds on Craigslist “cash for old bicycles” type thing in surrounding towns/cities. Odds are they won’t respond to wanted adds in your city but maybe they wound respond to one an hour away thinking they are safe. Just a thought. Sorry to hear. Hope it all works out.

Painful to think of, but thieves would realize pretty quickly that these aren't marketable as a whole.
Look for the parts, not the bikes.

Someone you know got those bikes ,. It is beyond thoughts or words the dis-respect to one of the best Wheelmen family's. Dick Hammel ,helped more people than anyone ever known , .! Dick and his wife were some of the kindest people . His children and grandchildren have carried on that kindness. I wish someone would offer me one of the bikes , it would be my pleasure to make a recovery . I will never forget Dick and his wife pulling up to my house on there honda goldwing, pulling there Victor Ordinary on a trailer . Good luck , ..I wonder if that is 1-of the 3 trikes ,I brought back to America from London in 1991? I think they were called Timken Trikes ?

well... car people steal old cars for themselves, the same could be true of bike people. maybe they are not going to sell them at all.
with no details other than "stolen bikes" it is impossible to pinpoint a motive.

Back