When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen - 6 bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wheelone

On Training Wheels
August 15 2021 - 6 antique bicycles stolen from house in Huntington, Indiana USA.
Columbia ladies hard tire safety (light roadster)
mens Fowler
Tinkum tricycle
an unnamed Chainless
Ingo
Tandem
If you have any knowledge of these bicycles please contact [email protected]

columbia ladies hard tire safety (light roadster).jpg

Fowler mens bike.jpg

Tinkum tricycle.jpg

x.jpg

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that, those were some nice early ones. Please inform us if you get this case resolved, keep us updated. Also, you may have already done the following, but let me lend some advice that might help, just in case you haven't done this yet:

-Of course, inform you local police of the bikes so they can be on the look out.
-Regularly check your area craigslist, offer up, and facebook marketplace, for your bikes (whoever stole them, is likely going to try and flip them to make a quick profit selling them)- the thieves are very possibly from your local area within 20 miles, and might not even realize they are antiques.
-Periodically check any local pawn or bike shops, and have them be on the lookout.
-Check your local flea market, or if there are any sleazy consignment shops around
-As safely as possible, consider driving around some of the rougher neighborhoods in your immediate vicinity, as you could encounter them in someone's garage or around their house, having been recently stolen from you

These are just a few thing I would try in the meanwhile, that could yield results. I wish you the best of luck.

Back