When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Bevin Bells in Winnipeg Canada from plating shop

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I just got my chainguard back from The House of Silver for the Silver King wing bar. House of Silver in Winnipeg Canada was broken into awhile back and 3 of my Bevin bells were stolen along with other Customer's stuff. Luckily not my chainguard. Everything was recovered ( they were caught on camera) except my bells. The crooks are in jail, that's all that matters/ Meth heads.

Robert at House of Silver is just paying me out $$ (and chainguard was done n/c) as his insurance deductible is $1000.00. I was into those bells for $325.00 Canadian funds ( our dollar is only worth about .65 compared to the U.S. dollar) after shipping, fees on P/P & Money order/ exchange, even before plating ( which was never done).

I just thought ( they were probably just tossed out although labelled well and bagged) I'd put the word out in the hobby. If we can stop the fencing of stolen items by refusing to buy known "hot" goods, we can maybe discourage this scum bag action in a small way. Thanks, Bob

SAM_1602.JPG

SAM_1603.JPG

SAM_1604.JPG

SAM_1605.JPG

SAM_1606.JPG

I have found/purchased suitable replacements. Thanks to all for input, offers, and empathy.

Back