When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN BICYCLE ALERT -- Long Beach CA -- 2/5/17 -- JC Higgins Colorflow Ladies

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Trust me on this,we've got our eyes peeled. I'm a vendor at Long Beach this weekend, spaces 39,& 40, & this is one of several bikes on my watch list. I was fortunate enough to get a line on my 37/38;Shelby Traveler, that was stolen about 7 years ago. I finally got these parts,and am getting the rest back next week. Never,say,never.
f7ef7496f88cbbd67b0ee5e8151658c4.jpg
d9faabd06cc5cf8b489e4a21177d23b1.jpg
3940b4d7d59d75e11bc483e7921e228a.jpg
fac3293ab86dcf81f23905499a8d2a99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

7 years. I'm stunned. Bot many,equipped like mine. Aluminum Shelby/Maccauley fenders,aluminum delta mouse tail light,aluminum delta/Shelby torpedo hornlight, factory new departure dd hub/2 speed,horizontal lobdell seat,torrington 15's, chrome shelby guard, original paint,...yikes. Found,in the same town,all these years later.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

First, as my Italian Nana would say (when money or something of value was stolen)... "I hope they use it on hospital bills!"

Second, Fltwd57 I SO appreciate your attitude about it... not vindictive, not wishing ill on those who stole your bike, or being twisted about it.. only letting it go. It's a spiritual attitude that benefits you and others.. it's so much energy to be angry or vengeful... thank you for having and sharing that attitude. To err is human... to forgive divine.

And finally, my favorite Ren & Stimpy episode? Season II, episode 7... Stimpy's First Fart. I know, infantile potty humor, but damn funny and I think banned from airing... like so many others I suppose.

Peace out.

Naw!
You guys are being too kind.
One of my favorite comedy skits, is when Eddie Murphy talks about the new cars with voice activated command.
He's says that where he's from, the voice activated command says,
"While you were gone, someone stole your battery.
I say we go get the mother fuc)/:(er!"

Back