When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen bicycles from the Dayton Ohio area

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Foxclassics

Finally riding a big boys bike
A longtime collector in the Dayton area had his building broken into today. I don't have much to go on but keep an eye out for a blue with red pin stripping Huffman Streamliner and a Krate unknown what kind yet. No pictures or serial numbers available. Tim

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

s-l500bt.jpg

A longtime collector in the Dayton area had his building broken into today. I don't have much to go on but keep an eye out for a blue with red pin stripping Huffman Streamliner and a Krate unknown what kind yet. No pictures or serial numbers available. Tim

UPDATE: A longtime collector in the Dayton area had his building broken into yesterday. Huffman Streamliner with silver ray lights and a OCC Chopper. No serial numbers available. If you see it please give me a shout. Here are a couple additional photos when Dave Stromberger owned it. Tim
3a6da8b07f44dfff698b18ae4f2b53ce.jpg
79831d69a98f792edf60c2b456a5c617.jpg

Back