When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Bike and other items this past weekend... Crime Blows!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Over the weekend some one broke into my van and stole a 24" Schwinn cruiser...not a high value
bicycle, regardless a painful violation of privacy and trust
...had it listed here and even SOLD on here, went to go deliver it and noticed the bicycle
AND a pair of NOS WW original Made in USA Schwinn Typhoon tires I just paid a
pretty penny for and a used Blackwall pair was also gone.
If anyone in the LA area sees these items for sale? Please advise.

Be on the lookout. Not sure this is a match @bobcycles

Yeah, that Burns. IDK but, the heat is on in LA and several metro areas across the country, warning; vans trucks and trailers are getting burglarized hard. Last year, my boy and Tony Hawk team were out shooting videos. That night their commercial van got hit and lost thousands in all the equipment.

The words of a former Volkswagan thief from the early 70's who claimed to be the best in the mid-west at it. I believed him as he was old school Chicago Outlaw who took a liking to me, we remained friends for years.
"Never, never ever have anything in your car YOU WANT stolen. If you give it no value and dont care then leave it inside, hide it if that makes you feel better... take everything out, I mean everything.

These words have served me well as I keep NOTHING in my car, nothing.

Im sorry for your loss, our hope is theres a special place in hell for a bicycle thief....

Last edited:
Back