When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stolen bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Look at it another way.., sure it may be a $300 repop, but its THEIR $300 repop and they've been victimized in the worst way; bicycle theft.

It could have sentemental value, it could be serial number #00001, could be their first balloon bike as a newbie collector as their first love... who knows?
We gotta support crime victims and respect their loss and hurt.

Just sayin...

Twenty Years ago I had a $100 bike stolen from my house. The bike was one of a kind but didn't have real value because it was home made. I had a antique / bike shop at the time on a main road So I put a big photo of the bike and a $500 reward sign in the window .The sign stayed in the window for almost a year. For the return of the bike and the identity of the thief. ( had a pretty good idea of who grabbed the bike.) Really didn't care about getting the bike back as much as I wanted the thief caught . Never saw the bike again and bet the thief never rode it once the word of the reward got out. I still have a photo of the bike & keep a eye out for it. Please note : In the event the bike turns up the reward has expired !
I will gladly take my bike back if I see it though . lol .
Sometimes its not the value of the bike its the principal of the act of it being stolen that dictates the amount of a reward.

Last edited:
Back