When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen - Schwinn 1947 Straight Bar BA107 or 97 Creme and Maroon with tank phoenix AZ

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bump

Hi All,
Still looking for my stolen bike. Scouring Craigs List and Ebay, but one of us may see it somewhere....

Take a look at the pics at the start of this thread. Also have the pics posted in my profile pics! Im not giving up!!!

It is most likey a neighbor kid that has seen the bike a few times and saw that you were leaving. Most home thefts are from local residents.
I had, of all thing, a wooden hot tub stolen and it was found only two blocks away, being installed in the their back yard. The hot tub was all scratched up and since they were suspected of stealing it, I made them pay me full retail price for it. They made a very fast payment to avoid being arrested.

Last edited:
My home was burglarized by some "neighbors", a couple of years ago. They took many things, among them my Fathers Word War 2 mementoes. The police did nothing about it, even though I told them who I knew had robbed me. I also scoured Craigslist and pawn shops for a while. I never got anything back. Good Luck.

My third year of college they ran out of dorm space on campus and forced the upper classmen off campus. My parents and I went over to th bike store and bought a spiffy Specialized Expedition Deluxe. It had like 32 speeds, kevlar tires, and fenders. My dad figured the cable lock was the way to go. About 3 weeks later, a hurricane struck and knocked out the power. During the outage half of campus still had power, so I would park there and go to the library to recharge my electronics. One evening, I came back for the bike and it was gone. I did the police report and the whole 9 yards but never got it back. I ended up buying the green Raleigh Sports I still own for $30 as a replacement. I bought a pair of big U-bolt locks for it. Lesson learned.

pass out some flyers...

Sorry to hear about both of your losses. What about making some flyers up and handing them out to
all the neighborhood kids with a small reward offer? Obviously the thief was a local person & came buy your house at the right/wrong time.
Hit the kids up with some flyers with a pic on it and description.
-BATM!

Bump - Stolen 1947 Schwinn

Hi Gang,
Still looking for my stolen Schwinn ! Thanks for taking another look at the photo's.

My bike was stolen on Friday, 2-15-13 from my garage in Laveen (Phoenix) Arizona.

Please help me find my 1947 maroon and cream straight bar pictured in the link below. Since these pictures i added a matching maroon and cream tank with original schwinn script on it. It is missing the chain guard ( i have it), it has paperboy "BOX Style" bike handle bars on a cycle truck stem, with a springer front fork, no carrier, original non sweetheart sprocket, and I just rebuilt the hubs and re-spoked the wheels, skip tooth chain was just reconditioned. it has old style big lug white Schwinn Typhoon tires. It has a square state farm insurance sticker on the rear fender and a big round red reflector. This huge bike has locking springer forks, a Phantom style light, and all original pedals, AS bolts fenders, and grips . SN# H53669.

my original post on this bike:

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthr...is-it-ITS-COOL!

Link to my gallery with more pictures:

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1123

Ive hit the pawn shops, the bike shows, the Fat Tire Tour deFat... every place I can think of... Craig's list, ebay.... I try not to bump this post too often so as not to bug our CABE friends, but this bike is a looker and I hope someone will see it!

Bump! hope you get your bike back. Sad story dog and bike in the same say. Sorry for your losses.

Back