When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN TRAILER,,,all my parts.. and bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s the homeless.... most of Portland and other states are getting a overload of homeless people.. I can’t get around town without see piles of stuff and homeless people.. it’s an epidemic.. they park for a bit steal what they can get and leave. Possibly trade for heroin and cash where they can get it....once You can have a safe place then POW there here! I sympathize with the poor things here is getting expensive but a biggest part is drugs... money to get drugs..sad situation..

Its okay to have compasion for the homeless, but not for theives who may put other people in danger.

What should be done, is to make it illegal to camp in public area's. Round them up into specific area's for a safe nights sleep (Like a supervised gym with a bunch of cots). Give them basic food, and acess to showers with mandatory drug tests and counseling. Organise a system where mail, computer access, and a address is possible. Try to prepare them in every way posible so they can move out on there own, but don't make it so comfortable that they want to stay for ever.

What is going on now is not providing any solutions. At some point alternative methods will need to be explored.

Last edited:
Certainly homelessness is an extremely complex problem that's only getting worse and needs to be addressed.
Apparently it results from alcohol/drug abuse and/or mental illness coupled with people who don't know what to do resulting from improper (or lack of) upbringing, family, etc.
There used to be mental health facilities, many were actually working farms...they appeared prison-like with fences and guards...but it was for the well being and safety of residents and society.
The problem was some deemed it inhumane (which it was not).
Homelessness has a cost to society in general. Reinstating mental health facilities if properly run may cost less overall. That cleaning up of cities, places where the homeless congregate restores property values and consumer safety.
Vagrants, homeless, and mentally ill admitted to the facility would be evaluated and treated via rehabilitation. Anyone of course violent, etc., would be transferred to prison. Through the rehabilitation process some could become productive citizens and released (probably with supervision at first).

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

CAN YOU CONTACT THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER WITH A SHOT OF THE VAN? Maybe the TV station. Antique bikes are hard to fence?

Its too late now.. i cant understand why they havent shown up unless they'er hideing some place. But there gone.. i still look..... recently i had my truck broken into and attemped to steal it.. luckly i have a alarm now..
CAN YOU CONTACT THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER WITH A SHOT OF THE VAN? Maybe the TV station. Antique bikes are hard to fence?

Back