When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN TRAILER,,,all my parts.. and bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
16E55DB0-1523-432E-A13A-CBE5265A7F66.jpeg
1FEE469D-43F3-4E9C-B5D3-6EDE60CA89A9.jpeg
yep I fell in to the got my sh—t stolen today... woke up this morning and wham it’s gone.. my trailer badges bikes parts seats you snake it. Guess no march swap for me this year....beware in Oregon Washington are especially. Tubs of parts and bikes were great ne and now into some crack heads hands so if you see antique and vintage parts for sale think of me and let me know I’ll tell you if they are mine.. I got pics. of some..,

Didn't you just acquire an high end bike?
That was the aerocycle; I just searched past topics

Karma. Lol. Well I got some news they got in and it's been looted found a few frames. This was swapmeet stuff not high end junk never ! Thank god I'm smarter than that. The stuff is insured but I really want the trailer back everything else is just stuff....

Sorry to hear about your loss. I've been ripped off big time twice so I'm ready to catch the next thief and put him to rest. I've caught mid night thieves many times trying to rip off things in my work truck but the cops were always to slow to be of any help. So what are the details, was it attached to a vehicle, parked at a hotel or sitting in your driveway?

Back