When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN TRAILER,,,all my parts.. and bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks it was locked up in the street next to my house. They came in some time after 12pm cut the locks chains and hooked it up and off they went.. must be pros seems trailers are a big thing here. I couldn’t park it on the drive due to it being a slope.. I estimated 7500 in stuff with the trailer. The more I think about it the more I really like to beat some thief ass.. the cops saw it earlier down the street and had some suspicion but it was a hour before I noticed it gone. They saw the vehicle so that helps. Next thing they found a few prewar frames picked up by a scrapper got them back. The rest it gone possibly a Craig’s list sale... I’m looking a when I see the fingerprint bike they are toast. But really it’s all dust now they will change strip and sell it some where. I hate thief’s

Holy Crap, Mark .... was just readin' about
that li'l 20'' Davis machine you indicated in
the large Davis thread. Went to New Posts ...
saw your theft announcement. Very upset-
ting to me.

When I hear about something like this hap-
penin' to someone I know ... well, makes me
want to un-buck some teeth.

You are in my prayers, Big Daddy !!

@redline1968
Mark ... go to the big Davis thread ...
Am sending you something waaay
kool for that li'l 20'' Davis machine.

The only thing that halts my anger
about this theft thing, is to be helpful
to the wronged party.

See what I have for you in that big
Davis thread ... please PM your mail-
ing address to me.

..... patric

Last edited:
Thanks ...Got to be Vancouver side...don’t know how they are gonna dump the bike parts but I’m sure something will surface... claiming is gonna be strange. Some things I’ve had for a long time. We’ll see what happens lol..

Thanks Tim. I just talked to the neighbor he has a video of the people who took it .. they drove a dark van with a very bad power steering pump.. the van looks to be in the1970’s it must be a v8 model... to me looked to be a Chevy.. well I’ll have to resupply lol.. I usually save stuff and bring it to the swap.. they cleaned it out. You know I kinda had the what if feeling.. and the area was not to bright. When I looked at the vid. I cannot believe it....they took 20 minutes to get that damn thing to hook up and the van was noisy and it dragged before they went to free it up.. why I didn’t hear it or someone close didn’t notice it I don’t know. Anyway I do have a ace in my pocket for cool parts and a few bikes to buy but s—t like this is cutting close to the swap. I don’t think it’s gonna happen ....My little 20” greyhound tanker is out there and who ever gets this in in deep doo doo lost money for them.... this sucks I hate thieves as of the moment all I’ll do is display my Indian at the swap so better be ready to give the prize to me...lol

Back