When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Happy Stonework Saturday. I hope everyone had a great week and was able to get out and ride. Thank you for sharing your Stonework pictures and viewing this thread. You have all posted some AWESOME pictures. Stay healthy, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

A stone loading dock ramp along the WOW Trail in Laconia NH

Granite block bridge abutment along the Windham Rail Trail in Windham NH

Good Stonework Saturday to all. I hope that everyone had a good week. Featuring some of the stone walls that are in my area. Thank you all for contributing to and viewing this thread. Some AWESOME pictures have been shared. Stay healthy, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Belmont, NH

Windham, NH

Franklin, NH

Good Stonework Saturday to all. I hope that everyone had a good week. Featuring some of the stone walls that are in my area. Thank you all for contributing to and viewing this thread. Some AWESOME pictures have been shared. Stay healthy, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead
YES!!!
This is the Walgreens' Pharmacy in Fountain Valley, Brookhurst & Garfield. (looks Fake stone to me.;))
The corner where Red/Green light directs my ride/lights my way.:D
IMG_7688.jpg

LOOK at that Schwinn!!!:hearteyes:

Back