When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautiful bike, @mike j. Can you tell me the year and just a little about it?
It's a mutt, got the bare frame & fork from Sam Fitzsimmons at Trexlertown a few years ago, he had no idea what it was. Nobody's been able to say for sure, though it may be a teens Excelsior. Racycle?chainring, 3spd Sturmey w/ coaster brake, 350watt front hub motor w/ disc brake. Continental 2.00x28s on grooved, faux wood grained, metal clads.

Well yesterdays snow is gone hope it was the last hurrah, have a great Saturday and pedal hard it will keep you young.

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Good Stonework Saturday. Hope all are well. Wow this week went by fast. AMAZING pictures posted by all. Thank you for sharing your finds and participating in this thread. Back to trails for me. Still some wet spots and mud here and there. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead
View attachment 1388767
View attachment 1388768
Above and below the remnants of a granite block bridge abutment in Andover NH
View attachment 1388769
A stonewall at a residence in Lakeport NH. No one that I know.

Hammerhead still snow on the ground for you?

Good Stonework Saturday. Hope all are well and have been able to get out and ride. Thank you all for sharing your AWESOME Stonework pictures and participating in this thread. It great to see all the different areas that you have shared. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead

Granite ledges on the Whaleback trail at Franklin Falls Dam

Back