When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1650147973698.jpeg

1650147845897.jpeg

1650147916963.jpeg

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope all are well and have been able to get out and enjoy a ride. Thank you for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here. I have not been able to ride much lately. So these are some not so recent pictures. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Depot St Franklin NH

Northern Rail Trail in Andover NH

Added a couple of upgrades to the ole Colson. 52 volt battery replaces the 48 volt. A five speed Shimano Sucks roller brake hub replaces the 3 spd. Sturmey w/ drum brake. I hope that all the unnecessary work & expense was worth it, I really like this bike. Happy Stoneworks Saturday!

534D0988-E14A-45AD-AF5B-227D2E094F2B_1_201_a.jpeg

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope all are well. And have an awesome weekend. Thank you for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here. There have been many incredible pictures shared. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Granite block retaining wall along the Winnipesaukee River Trail in Franklin NH

A residential stonewall in Franklin NH

Back