When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
4th bike in - the Rollfast! What the heck is that? Love it! Super cool seat bracing, tank is SWEET and from what I can see of the front end... let's not forget about the really nice Colson right next to it! NICE!

That is a killer custom well executed Rat Rod from one of the gang up in Northern California area .. I thought I had a better pic .. maybe one the gang from the Yosemite ride has one .. I just looked & had nothing

Last edited:
593f2f618acd257dea475a8f2d75c36a.jpg

f6224f14323039f85a654cabc47b9de4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another weekend is upon us. Happy Saturday, hope everyone is well. If you are able to get out and enjoy a nice ride.Thank you for posting your stonework pictures here. Stay healthy and ride safe.
Hammerhead

An old railroad turntable, one shot from this past week and one from last fall. Franklin NH

Main St. Concord NH

Good morning all, Happy SWS-20!. Love the turntable ,@Hammerhead.
Here is my theory on the "mystery". The train would stop at the station, uncouple from the passenger cars then proceed to the turntable . It was use to turn the "American" locomotive around. Once turned around it would proceed back to the station, use a "passing siding" to get ahead of the parked passenger cars. The locomotive would then be switched back to the main line, back up to reconnect to the train. This was done to put the locomotive in front of the train. The American's "cow catcher" had a draw bar, but was not used for long hauls also there was no "Push -Pull Operations " then

Also noted, in the picture ,you see the signal balls at the top, meaning proceed at full speed. Thats where the railroad term "highball" came from.

Anyway sorry for the long dissertation on railroad operations
20200411_123531.jpg

Last edited:
Back