When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So guys, am I cheating if my posted stonework photos were taken without me leaving my front yard this morning?.....still in my PJ's?

Good Stonework Saturday all. I hope you all have had a great week. Thank you for sharing your Stonework pictures with us in this thread. Be safe and have fun.
Hammerhead

Tube/ tunnel running under Rte 3 in Hooksett NH

Large stonewall at Mojalaki golf course in Franklin NH

A couple of stonework pics. First one is a practice climbing rock by the Climbing Center at the College. The other is just some stone stairs and seat by one of the duck ponds near home. It was a great ride on the "partscycle" today. I did get a chainguard and new grips installed a couple days ago, and a Seiss light that still works!

20200926_103548.jpg

20200926_103228.jpg

Good Stonework Saturday. I hope everyone is well and had a great week of riding. Thank you for participating and viewing this thread. Some AWESOME pictures have been shared enjoy. Have an excellent weekend and stay safe.
Hammerhead

Some boulders on the powerlines that parallel the Northern Rail Trail in Franklin NH

A retaining wall down river of the Opechee Bay reservoir in Laconia NH

Back