When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Happy Stone Work Saturday

3622932C-CD78-4D7D-9959-234F6F80A396.jpeg

8A8798CB-5D92-4DBD-AFD1-2FB879D65D49.jpeg

C01C88FC-3E4C-4470-AC47-EE0BADC4509B.jpeg

EEC9F333-4266-4593-845B-2C111A367ABC.jpeg

Happy Saturday!
I turned around for this...
I was rolling by when 3 men were sliding that 1-piece slab stone into position, at the bottom of the stair treads, All Stone.
Worker said it took 3 months to get here.
Every stone is cut; not Fake-stone concrete.
Tag @mike j to comment.
I'm gonna start looking closer at what I thought was Fake-Stone; this house is Stone-Work!
Brand-New home built on the Boardwalk, just North of the Newport Pier, Newport Beach, CA.

Again, nobody i know.;)

A Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope all are safe and well. Some AMAZING pictures as always everyone. Thank you for sharing them here. Winter is on it's way here in NH. Be careful out there and get out to ride if able.
Hammerhead

Bridge abutment along the New Boston Rail Trail in New Boston NH

Retaining wall at the depot area, Veterans square in Laconia NH

Happy Saturday!
I turned around for this...
I was rolling by when 3 men were sliding that 1-piece slab stone into position, at the bottom of the stair treads, All Stone.
Worker said it took 3 months to get here.
Every stone is cut; not Fake-stone concrete.
Tag @mike j to comment.
I'm gonna start looking closer at what I thought was Fake-Stone; this house is Stone-Work!
Brand-New home built on the Boardwalk, just North of the Newport Pier, Newport Beach, CA. I can't tell if that's Bluestone or not tripple3. It's pretty common here on the east coast, as it comes out of Pennsylvania, but could see it taking awhile to get out there.
View attachment 1312094

View attachment 1312095

View attachment 1312096

Again, nobody i know.;)

Good Stonework Saturday all, wow this week flew by. Hope everyone is well. Thank you for participating and viewing this thread. Some AWESOME pictures posted by all. Have an excellent week and get for a ride if able. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead

The halfway mile marker between Boston MA and Concord NH just off the Salem Rail Trail in Salem NH

Granite retaining wall along the Winnipesaukee River Trail in Franklin NH

Last edited:
Back