When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Good Stonework Saturday everyone. Another weekend is upon us. Tough to find Stonework with all the snow and sleet here in the northeast. So I will feature some of the granite ledges along The Northern Rail Trail from past rides. Start from the south going to the north. Stay safe, keep warm and have fun.
Hammerhead

A couple from Boscawen NH

Some from Franklin NH

A few in Andover NH

Danbury NH

Canaan NH

Enfield NH

Okay gang, this is the best I could come up with. It's amazing that St Marys Co is so stonework inadequate.
I don't know what it is or why this mini stone wall was erected at Capt Sam's ballfield.. The pipe in front must be where you put Beer cans and bottles as a few were observed.
20210223_103419.jpg

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. Thank you for posting your AWESOME Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. I love seeing the Stonework and bikes from all over. I hope that everyone is able to get out there and enjoy a ride. And share your experiences in the many threads here on the CABE. So please post away. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead

A stone wall at residence in Franklin NH. No one that I know. lol

A granite block bridge abutment, with The Northern Rail Trail above in Franklin NH.

Last edited:
Back