When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

-
On a roll.

4B0C2FD8-29E7-4C72-A4FE-BAC863CA805A_1_201_a.jpeg

Good Stonework Saturday to all. I hope all are well and have been able to get out and ride. Thank you all for participating in this thread. I really enjoy seeing the Stonework from all over. So keep posting your AWESOME pictures. Typical Crazy New England weather here 60's one day snow the next lol. Have been out riding though. Stay healthy, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

A stonewall and steps at the outdoor reading area, Ross reading room (part of the Laconia library) in Lakeport NH

From the top of the remains of a mill dam along the Winnipesaukee River in Franklin NH

Same mill dam from river level. Franklin NH. Some big changes coming to this area soon. They are putting in a White water rafting/kayak park and recreational area. Hope they keep some things as they are. I'll try to sneak over for some pics.

Good Stonework Saturday. Hope all are well. The weekend is here. Thank you all for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. Be safe, get out for a ride and have fun.
Hammerhead

A small stonewall at the golf course in Franklin NH

Granite block bridge abutment in Laconia NH

Back