When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found a leftover stone from the jetty here on the Columbia River. This is outside the Maritime Museum along the Riverwalk.

20210724_194246.jpg

The weekend is here. Good Stonework Saturday everyone. I hope you had a great week and were able to get out for some adventures. Thank you for sharing your AWESOME Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. It's great to see what others find around their area. Post those pictures please. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead

Boulder bridge abutment of the Chandler Station covered bridge. Newport NH

Granite ledges along the Upper Charles Rail Trail in Milford MA

The weekend is here. Good Stonework Saturday everyone. I hope you had a great week and were able to get out for some adventures. Thank you for sharing your AWESOME Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. It's great to see what others find around their area. Post those pictures please. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead
View attachment 1455128
Boulder bridge abutment of the Chandler Station covered bridge. Newport NH
View attachment 1455129
Granite ledges along the Upper Charles Rail Trail in Milford MA
Great tires those kenda Kiniptions. Factory fitted tires as on my Kos reissue above.

Taken on our ride on Thursday evening.
Next to the River Thames at Shillingford, Oxfordshire, England.
My friend Francis' 1930s 'New Hudson' (singlespeed, fixed gear) next to a very fine house, "Swan Cottage".
The markings on the plaque show the height reached by the water in various flood events over the centuries.
The highest indicated occurred in 1809......

In this shot you can appreciate the flood height, compared to the current river level.
The water is approximately 4 feet below the edge of the riverbank in the photo.....

...the plaque in the second photo is just visible in the top left of the photo above, a sobering thought!

Back