When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
"outlaws"? Is that what we call in-laws here?
I have always wanted to go to Greece....sure is beautiful! 👍
No. My in-laws are awesome. My father in law is 81 and we’re good mates. He retired here in 2006 and has kept himself busy tending to his 300 olive trees, vineyard and small farm. 2 years ago he was still climbing the olive trees to shake the olives out.

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend. Thank you for sharing your AWESOME Stonework pictures here and participating in this thread. It's nice to see what others find around their area. Let's see some pictures. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Ledges along The Northern Rail Trail through Orange NH

Granite block bridge abutment along The Northern Rail Trail in Andover NH

Good Stonework Saturday. I hope all are well and have been able to get out for a ride. Some incredible pictures have been shared lately. Thank you for posting them here. Keep them coming. Have a safe weekend.

Stonewall at a golf course in Franklin NH

Bridge abutment at the new white water park in Franklin NH

Firstly, a photo of St. Mary's, Adwell, Oxfordshire from last Sunday.....
20220710_171611.jpg

...built originally in the early 1200's, and rebuilt in 1865 incorporating some of the original stonework. Superb flintwork walls.

This morning, Abingdon County Hall, built in 1678 to 1682.....
20220716_094355.jpg

...typical town hall, with a market undercroft space beneath a courtroom.

Later on this morning, the buttresses on the end of a barn dating from circa the 1860's on my friend's farm.....
20220716_102019.jpg

...the buttresses were added later to support the gable end wall as the foundations are only around 10 inches deep!

Back