When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Some Lava Rock for Stonework Saturday. Heavy Duti on the ride back after delivery of a seat sold locally.

C1AA60BB-B163-4844-A007-B26455ED1473.jpeg

Last edited:
Top of the climb view today for a Stonework Saturday view at 10k. 3300 feet climbing, 3300 descending, 22mi. 2:45, 8 mph ave. 99% technical single-track. A fine ride today in the Wasatch Range at elevation.
1658011149466.jpeg

Stay elevated friends. Best to all.

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope you all have an excellent weekend. Thank you for sharing your AWESOME Stonework pictures here. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Remnants of an old sawmill in New Boston NH

Granite ledges along The Northern Rail Trail in Orange NH

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope all are well. Thank you for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures here. I love seeing what Stonework scenery others find around their area. Keep them coming. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Baker's crossing conservation area in Lebanon NH

Stone slab culvert along The Northern Rail Trail in Boscawen NH

Rode back home after dropping my truck off. Took the less beaten path, mainly to avoid road traffic, but to take in some sights too. This is the front entrance to "Table Rock". It was built by 100 Italian stone masons around 1900 for Alexander Hamilton's grandson & J.P. Morgan's daughter's marriage. The estate straddles the New York/ New Jersey border. It was for years a convent, I think that it was recently sold, looks like a lot of renovations going on there now.

B20EE179-F60B-4B25-A76D-7FE0911F9255_1_201_a.jpeg

Back