When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1659242233237.jpeg

1659242277631.jpeg

East Hagbourne.....
20220806_102343.jpg

...the cross dates from the 15th century, but the sundials (on 3 of the sides) were added in the 18th century.
The alcove on the fourth side is rumoured to have held a pot of vinegar, for washing coins during the time of the Great Plague in the 17th century!
Beautiful stonework of St. Andrews Church in the distance.

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. Some AMAZING pictures have been shared by all. Thank you for participating in this thread. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Granite block retaining wall along The Northern Rail Trail in Andover NH

Granite ledges along The Northern Rail Trail in Boscawen NH

Good Stonework Saturday to everyone. I hope all are well. Thank you for sharing your AWESOME Stonework pictures here. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Granite bridge abutment along The Northern Rail Trail in Grafton NH

Granite ledges along The Northern Rail Trail in Andover NH

Sue me if Stonework on Monday isn't your bag. Anyway, my internet at home is dismal at best.

I live in Limestone Country if it wasn't evident.

First shot is my Iver Truss Bridge Roadster at Indiana's first capital building in Corydon.

Second is the Truss Bridge in Bloomington on the B-Line Trail

Third pic is my old Trek 412 that I made into a gravel touring bike by brazing cantilever brake posts to the rear seat stays and putting a Surly 1" fork up front. It was a great bike. That pic is in Stinesville a few miles from my house. Lots of carvers in this area so I'll have to post more pics when I get a chance.

Sue me if Stonework on Monday isn't your bag. Anyway, my internet at home is dismal at best.

I live in Limestone Country if it wasn't evident.

First shot is my Iver Truss Bridge Roadster at Indiana's first capital building in Corydon.

Second is the Truss Bridge in Bloomington on the B-Line Trail

Third pic is my old Trek 412 that I made into a gravel touring bike by brazing cantilever brake posts to the rear seat stays and putting a Surly 1" fork up front. It was a great bike. That pic is in Stinesville a few miles from my house. Lots of carvers in this area so I'll have to post more pics when I get a chance.View attachment 1680212

View attachment 1680213

View attachment 1680214
Nice pictures! Post some more like this next Saturday and we'll let you off the hook.

Good Stonework Saturday everyone. Thank you for sharing your AMAZING Stonework pictures. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Granite block retaining wall along The Winnipesaukee River Trail in Franklin NH

Granite block retaining wall along The Northern Rail Trail in Andover NH

Back