When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop it ! Do not keep misleading when selling .

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
So. I'm gonna vent . I've come across a number of for sale things that the seller is not being honest . Just because you call it NOS, tell them it's reproduction NOS . Stop misleading when you sell something . It will not benefit you in the long run .
I will start calling those sales out and letting potential buyers know.

There IS a lot of "False" advertising through for sale ads. Some through deceit , some through ignorance or just plain being uneducated in what they are selling. I'm here to tell you ignorance is not bliss ! Research is key if you're not sure . I have been in such a rush to snag up an item ( Before someone else claims it for themselves ) that I will miss a dead giveaway or telltale that it was not what I thought it was. I have since backed off from the impulse or rush to buy , and slow the roll to at least think about it without looking through those rose colored goggles if you know what I mean.............With that said , sometimes it's tough to do that when some of these items get snagged up within minutes of being advertised. That's when my neighbor says to me ..................What are you doing ? -------and I say " Haven't you ever seen anyone kicking their own A$$" !!! 🤨 Happy 4th everyone ! 🤓

Last edited:
Are we talking about here on the CABE? Or on ebay? Or both?
More Ebay and FB Marketplace . That "Buy it now" is tempting and too easy ~! Here on The Cabe I personally have had the best dealings. There are a few sellers who have been VERY fair and honest with me - and I give them repeat business. The Cabe is my no. 1 go to for most of my bicycle related items . Personally , I'm very thankful we have this great community here . Ride Safe everyone ! 😎

Last edited:
Bona fide counts! Thank you Scott for speaking out. DOND is like the 19th century Wild West; no police and anything goes. If someone deputies-up they are shot for calling out bad behavior.

I agree with you there! The DOND forum is a JOKE.

Back