When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop it ! Do not keep misleading when selling .

-
I’ve had great luck on the dond forum nothing bad to say I think it’s great for our community to be able to auction items without having to pay a fee and you’re able to get the product directly to the customers you would want to have it here versus eBay where who knows who buys it it could end up as a piece of furniture or art instead of going back into a bicycle

@Xlobsterman whats so funny? you had a guy not want to package a bike the way you like and now the whole platform is garbage? Mabe I’ve been living in Florida to long living the layed back life to long to care about stuff like that. around here we would just say you are butt hurt you didn’t get the bike you wanted . The way I understood it deal or no deal was created to hopefully bring out rare parts and Bikes that normally would not be posted. I’ve bought several and never had a problem.

I often see some DoND threads marked “Sold” and not “withdrawn” —without any bids, or with the last and/or highest bid replied to with a “no-deal”.

Perhaps bidders are contacting sellers to make a deal on the shipping terms.

I often see some DoND threads marked “Sold” and not “withdrawn” —without any bids, or with the last and/or highest bid replied to with a “no-deal”.

Perhaps bidders are contacting sellers to make a deal on the shipping terms.

YEP, how can it be sold with "NO BIDS".................LOL

Also, I would speculate that most of the withdrawn postings had PM deals done!

Last edited:
So now you're only offensive to most of the Cabers that withdraw a dond listing and not all of them.

Well, if someone wants to get "offended" by my comment speculating as to why these posts get withdrawn, then that is on them! I have no control over how others perceive my comments, and/or observations!

Back