When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop it ! Do not keep misleading when selling .

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yep! Did you catch the written description on the sticker? Bow Tie Pedals? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting dumb and dumber every dang day! Typical Taiwan NOS stock. 🤣
Man let me tell ya! Ive been in banking for 20 years now and you see some of the dumbest scams come across your table and we literally have to freeze peoples accounts to keep them from falling for them! The guys who think these pedals are original also think strippers like them.

Its a reproduction not NOS by the standard all honest collectors use. It's valued at less than half of an NOS OEM item. A buyer paying 300.00 for the item will be getting screwed if they are not educated. An honest person would list it as it truley is- a reproduction.

Nothing in the ad you mentioned is misleading in any way! It is "New Old Stock" and it is advertised as such.

If you want to see a misleading ad, here is one advertising that it is a "Reproduction" when it is not, it is just a chain guard that was used on a late 90's or early 2000 model Schwinn.

Nothing in the ad you mentioned is misleading in any way! It is "New Old Stock" and it is advertised as such.

If you want to see a misleading ad, here is one advertising that it is a "Reproduction" when it is not, it is just a chain guard that was used on a late 90's or early 2000 model Schwinn.

It is NOT NOS. Its a repop. It should say "new reproduction" not NOS.

To be fair, to the seller.
I was so deflated and disappointed in the result of the sale, that I just said F-it!
and threw the pedals in the swap meet box.
The seller and I talked on the phone, and had a good conversation about it, but I just let it go, for reasons that I can’t even understand.
I just didn’t want to have to go through the hassle of having my money tied up in the refund que for several days, while I had to repackage everything ( poor job packing, original box they were sent in, was un useable for return sending.) then go wait in line at the post office.
I know, small price to pay, to get my money back, but that isn’t what I was expecting.
I was expecting New Old Stock, Torrington 10’s as advertised.
That’s what I bought at a premium price, so that’s what I expected.
When that didn’t happen, I just said F-it!
Believe me, the sellers reputation has taken a $600 dollar hit, big time!
You can’t buy a good reputation.
You can just put them out for the mailman to take once you box them up, and print a label from the USPS site, although I use and recommend www.pirateship.com

This transaction has been fully rectified, thanks in large part to the creation of this thread.
I had intended to just let it go, but since the scab got ripped off the wound, so to speak, we, reconnected, and worked it all out.
So, I just wanted to say, for the record, thanks, to the Cabe community, all is well, that ends well.

Man let me tell ya! Ive been in banking for 20 years now and you see some of the dumbest scams come across your table and we literally have to freeze peoples accounts to keep them from falling for them! The guys who think these pedals are original also think strippers like them.
Ha that's funny. Strippers....yup these have to be the dumbest guys on the planet...maybe its the alcohol but wake up man, once the money runs out she wants nothing to do with you.

Back