When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop ! ! This guy.... On ebay >>>>

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The town I live in is so backwoods that there is no one ever in the post office.
It takes me no more than 5 minutes to send a MO.
It takes me longer than that to convince my PayPal account that I am not a hacker, and that I do indeed have money...

PM

Hi guys.. as you know i am new to cabe. but not new to the hobby. well here's my story or my side.
i put up a 1971 apple krate on ebay.. a ok bike with some repop parts. i took 12 pictures.. the chainguard was done by pete so
it was nice. early 90's seat ok tires good shifter the paint was a little dark. so this guy bids on it. i listed in big red letters about the shipping
but ebay would only go $85.00 on the shipping in there box. but in the description i put $110. midwest $125.00 east coast . so that was the 1st
problem with him he was in the midwest and only wanted to pay $85. so he called ebay and sent me a rude email. so i called ebay and they
gave me credit for the differance. so i packed up the bike witch he won for only $630. shipped it fedex he got the bike and said i misrepresented
the bike and he wanted $130.00 back i told him no. so he filed a complant. i called up ebay and got a good guy told him my story. he let on that this guy
seem to do this a lot and he ruled in my favor. so i checked him out.. he has 2 ebay accounts he's one of these guys who just buys nice bikes to break
them up.. so if you want to know who he is. email me.... we as a group can stop people like this... not good for the hobby god bless

PM me with his user ID so I can add him on my block list. Thanks

Back