When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Straight Back Cross Brace Bars

-

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Crusty and solid please.
Torrington or not, no matter. Prefer a mens set but I'll look at anything.
Thanks!

Erin

Crusty! Ahhhh-think I can cover that. study picture-collar is loose but in place it will snug down fine. have your buddy spot weld in place. not so much crusty as pitted-for the patina'd klunker=perfect! little if any chrome/nickle left. functional. 120 shipped

Crusty! Ahhhh-think I can cover that. study picture-collar is loose but in place it will snug down fine. have your buddy spot weld in place. not so much crusty as pitted-for the patina'd klunker=perfect! little if any chrome/nickle left. functional. 120 shippedView attachment 1194884

View attachment 1194885

View attachment 1194886

View attachment 1194888

View attachment 1194889
Heya, Boss. I sure appreciate the reply. This whole no notification thing on my own posts is getting tedious for all I've been seeking out lately.
I've found the bars I think Im gonna aim for, but I'll keep you in mind for upcoming needs if that's okay? You're quick with a reply and have the exact idea of what I aim for when I look for parts.

Erin

Back