When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Straight bar skip tooth EAGLE badged help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hashbrown

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just picked this up and would love some info on it guys. It has straight drop outs and a tired but great style spring saddle. Is this a schwinn built bike and what year roughly is it? Also what all is not original? Vin number pic is included. Thanks in advance fellow members!
ddeff29a9ddb470c9bbdd7d27837ce03.jpg
f78b33543dd45e7eb3d4b732304eb0a1.jpg
914661a2bb748de8039e04ef63ae30a3.jpg
5b68a172ab427b5be2ba69a4aa9c6be3.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! What about that funky chain ring? And the morrow coaster hub original to these?

Thanks guys! What about that funky chain ring? And the morrow coaster hub original to these?

The Ring is Snyder; D.P. Harris.
The Morrow should have a Letter and digit 1-4 which is the Date stamp and could help determine whether the wheel set is at least period correct; maybe original.
The neck, bars and saddle could be original.
Its a cool bike; great frame design and would make good rider with what you got.

Awesome man! I'll see if I can't find some markings on the hub. And it was repainted by my cousin years ago so I may see what paint lies beneath. I can't beat the price..... pulling it out of a scrap pile! It kills me to know that bikes of this era in any shape still get scrapped.
The Ring is Snyder; D.P. Harris.
The Morrow should have a Letter and digit 1-4 which is the Date stamp and could help determine whether the wheel set is at least period correct; maybe original.
The neck, bars and saddle could be original.
Its a cool bike; great frame design and would make good rider with what you got.

Back