When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Straightbar schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bike looks really great! Thank you for posting a video. It was nice to see the effort that was taken in getting that project together!

You did a fine job cleaning and re-assembling your bike. My wife and I really enjoyed the video-- she is from Bohol and was able to hear you speaking a little Visayan . Wishing you the best and we look forward to seeing more of you postings here on the CABE.

You did a fine job cleaning and re-assembling your bike. My wife and I really enjoyed the video-- she is from Bohol and was able to hear you speaking a little Visayan . Wishing you the best and we look forward to seeing more of you postings here on the CABE.
Thank you!! I’m from Cebu

Great looking bike, I like it the way it is, but with the marine climate in PI you definitely don't want to leave that much metal exposed. Really cool that you get to share this project with your son. I've got a buddy that lives in Cebu that I used to dockporter with in the '80s on Mackinac Island.

Back