When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stranger Things

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

deathcrow76

Look Ma, No Hands!
Anyone lucky enough to get their hands on the Schwinn Mike's Bike? I see people flipping them on ebay. Kinda sad people buy limited edition things just to flip them. But to each their own I guess. I would have been able to afford the original price but now it's doubled on ebay :(. Just venting I guess.....
S18_StrangerThings-Blog.jpg

Wait. Give it a little while and you'll be able to pick one up for half original price ! Just like new release video game systems. Seen this time and time again. People panic buy on impulse, then when the excitement dies down decide they don't really want it. Hope you get one at a realistic price.

Wait. Give it a little while and you'll be able to pick one up for half original price ! Just like new release video game systems. Seen this time and time again. People panic buy on impulse, then when the excitement dies down decide they don't really want it. Hope you get one at a realistic price.
Great advice, thank you!

Back